Fall Excel Members Rally is COMING UP!Not a member? Not a problem, you can still purchase a membership TODAY!
Did you know that Excel owners have a membership? This membership allows you to connect with people who full-time in their Excel 5th wheels. If you’re new to the Excel family this membership will benefit you by connecting with people who have “Been there and Done that.” We know where to find that part, or how to fix that pesky problem that you just can’t figure out. Not only that, you get to connect with people who LOVE their RV and the on-the-road lifestyle.
So, as a member you’re invited to seasonal Camp-Out Rally’s. We get together and play games, eat food and talk about our life on the road. Each Rally has a seminar provided by our very own Kevin Ridenour, who has been working on Excel 5th wheels for many years and has even developed many of the infield fixes that keep them on the road today. If you’re interested in a membership, you can contact the club President, Tommy Cabe at his email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him at (505) 771-9202.
Please find his letter about the upcoming Rally below!
Fellow Excel Club members,
Greetings! I hope this finds you all excited and planning for the upcoming Excel Club of New Mexico’s 2018 Fall Rally. If you have not made your reservation, please do so as soon as possible and let me know (email@example.com) that you will be attending. We have agreed to release any of our reserved sites that have not been taken by September 14th. I am looking forward to seeing you at the Little Creek RV Park, 290 NM-220, Alto, NM 88312, (575) 336-4044. Please find attached the schedule for the rally. In addition I want to make you aware of a few important items.
1) I need the following information from each rig attending the rally. Please reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide this information.
Number of people attending the evening meal on Saturday at the Cattle Baron restaurant in Ruidoso. (We will be ordering off the menu and they have a great salad bar. The Club will be refunding $15 of each member rig’s dues to help you pay for this meal.)
Number of people attending the Ice Cream Social on Sunday afternoon.
2) Every rig is encouraged to bring an item for the White Elephant Raffle. There is no price limit on these items and all proceeds go to the Club.
3) We are playing BINGO on Saturday night. Each person playing will need 4 nickles, 4 dimes, 4 quarters, and one dollar bill. Please bring these funds as the Club Treasurer will not have enough change for all players.
4) For those leaving on Sunday, but wishing to attend the Ice Cream Social, please let the Little Creek RV Park know that you would like “late check out” on Sunday. The RV park believes this will not be a problem.
5) Farley’s Food, Fun, and Pub in Ruidoso suffered a fire on Wednesday, August 8, 2018. I do not know if they will be open by the time we arrive in late September. (This is a public service announcement.)
6) We will be electing Club officers for the 2019 /2020 term at the business meeting on Friday night. Jan Richards has agreed to serve another term as Secretary. However, we will need a new President, Vice President, and Treasurer. I have included descriptions of the officer’s duties as an attachment to this email. Please consider serving in one of these important positions.
President, Excel Club of New Mexico